"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever" - Lance Armstrong

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I think I'm in trouble

Holy crap! I can't believe it's been almost 2 weeks since I've ran. It's official....I think I'm seriously gonna suck ass @ Ragnar. I think 11 other people (and I'm not mentioning names), are going to regret doing this with me. I just ran 2 miles in the hottest part of the day and it sucked. Good news is: I didn't have any pain at all....bad news is: I don't think I ran far enough to tell. LOL! Hubby keeps saying that Ragnar is just for fun. Repeat 50 times a day : "RAGNAR IS JUST FOR FUN. " No one REALLY cares about my time, right? RIGHT?! I sure hope not, cause folks, let me tell you...you will be disappointed. I'm trying to make light of this cause I'm disappointed in myself. I'm disappointed that I'm months into this endeavor and I'm worse off than when I first started. When I'm consistent in running, I have pain everywhere, when I give my body a week or 2 to heal, it's like starting from scratch. UGH!!!!! crap crap crap crap crap!!!