"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever" - Lance Armstrong

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

*sigh*

I've lost my mojo! Good god. I turned 38 yesterday (but shhhhh....! I'm still telling everyone I'm 32!) and I FEEL every single one of those 38 years!! I don't want to run, or go to the gym, or do anything. I feel sad. I know, I HATE those girls who turn 23 and cry about it because they're getting SO.OLD. I swear I'm not one of those stupid chicks. Birthdays have never bothered me...ever. Until this one. I can't do anything about it, but it makes me depressed. So anyways, I'm using my birthday as an excuse to not run and now I'm not only depressed, I'm stressed out. Damn it!