"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever" - Lance Armstrong

Friday, August 27, 2010

Better...

It feels like it's been forever since I've run, but I have been trying to let my leg heal up a bit before going out there again, since the last few times have been disappointing. I set out this morning for a short run, after taping my knee, and it was actually a pretty decent one......decent for hardly running at all the past few weeks. I did have a slight pain in my thigh & a small twinge in my knee, but I kept my pace super slow and was able to go 3.27 miles. I think it took me a long time, but hey- beggers can't be choosers! LOL! I feel accomplished and happy :)