"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever" - Lance Armstrong

Monday, August 23, 2010

Mission: unaccomplished

Hubby taped up my leg & knee last night in hopes that I will be able to go for a good run this morning. No change. Bummer! My next move is to order a strap specifically for the IT Band since for some ridiculous reason, the sports store carries every strap EXCEPT for the IT band. Strange.



I ran/walked only 2 miles this morning...but I'm LOVING that the weather is cooling down in the morning. Normally, if I'm not out the door by 5:40am, it's so dang hot outside that I'm miserable, but when my alarm rang @ 5:10, it was still nearly pitch black out. When I left the house, there was an awesome cool breeze. I'm getting excited for this time of year: kids back in school next week, Fall stuff already out in the stores and much cooler weather. So excited! Now if I can get my leg to cooperate, I will be so happy! ;)