"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever" - Lance Armstrong

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'm back!

ok, it seriously has not been since my last post that I've run....I probably ran once in between then & now ;) I felt like a huge lazy ass for not getting out there more, and until my brother asked me on FB last night if I've been running since I had not been updating my blog, I really had no desire to run. I've been annoyed that either my knee, ankle, hip or calf has been in pain...I'm a damn old lady! So anyways, I got my lazy butt to the gym today & ran 5 miles nonstop. Am I awesome or what?! LOL! That's the furthest I've ever run. I love me! Doesn't matter that my knee is in total agony now and I hobbled throughout Lowe's afterward, with no sympathy what-so-ever from my husband....but I'm high on life right now, so that's all that matters :)