"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever" - Lance Armstrong

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Triathlon

NO...not me!!

I thought I'd brag a little about my awesome kids! My 2 sons (ages 11 & 5) competed in a kids triathlon this morning & it was one of the cutest things I had ever seen! They both swam 50 meters, did a 2 mile bike ride & ran 1/2 a mile. So adorable!! My 11 year old took 3rd place in the boys division in his age group and my 5 year old took 2nd in his division (they obviously got their athletic skills from their dad!). I had such a fun time watching them and I couldn't be prouder! I'm already looking forward to next year :)


Good job to all the kids who participated! Awesome job!